Hi all. I took the plunge and decided to try medication again. I tried sertraline but after 5 weeks I was feeling worse and having more panic attacks so they took me off it and swapped to citalopram. I have been on 2 weeks 10mg and 10 days 20mg. I don't think im as anxious as I was on the sertraline but I think I'm still very anxious compared to what I was like before the tablets. I took ecitralopram for years and stopped 4 years ago, I don't remember it taking thislong to take effect. The problem I have is I suffer from health anxiety badly and I have felt dizzy for a few years I had tests when it first started and they said it was nothing and sent me for balance therapy. I had a baby and it didn't seem so bad and then the last year has been horrible. Anyway since taking these tablets the dizziness seems worse and i don't know if it's the tablets or the side effects or what. Im tempted to speak to gp and come off tablets again but I really don't know what to do. I just wondered if anyone else had dizziness with citralopram or if it's normal for side effects to last this long. Thanks for reading