Howdy folks

Not sure if this will help any folk but who knows. I been on more different ADs than I can remember. The first three times my thoughts was "if this don't work I'm screwed". As a result my anxiety went thro the heavens

In the last few years I tried 5 different ones and all turned out to be a crock of shit. Since I felt shit anyway I had no expectations if they'd work or not and never really expected them to. For this reason I never experienced worser anxiety altho it must of been there along with other side effects I never let get to me.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is not to have any expectations when starting an ID. Relax you'd attitude and say to yousself "if this don't work I'll try another one" that way yous don't put all that extra pressure on yousself

Relax your attitude

As the Sticky shred says, medication ain't everything. You got tons of other stuff you can try if you'd can make yousself do it like jogging, swimming, CBT, meditation, yoga, Bible study and prayer if you got religious bent, joining peer support group, all sorts of stuff. If you can force yousself to do it which ain't easy

And don't forget, however shit yous feel you ain't in a war zone, a refugee camp, a prison, homeless or whatever. You'd may think your rock bottom but other folk got it much worse, no food, water, toilets, cellfon, security, family, friends

Thinking like that help me