Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotting between periods

Re: Spotting between periods

Haha yes I forgot to mention that! I will blame baby brain for that

Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyGirl30 View Post
    Haha yes I forgot to mention that! I will blame baby brain for that
    The baby is also almost certainly to blame for the weird discharge! Keep an eye like your doctor said, but I would definitely not be concerned about that 3 months after giving birth!

I hope so. I had a tiny amount of blood tinged disharge this morning but very little much less than the other days. I just wish it would get lost so I don't have to think about it.

More blood this afternoon pink coloured only in my discharge :( starting to get a bit down about it now. I am trying to keep my HA at bay but it's really hard. I just have the worst case scenario going around my head.

From my own experience it can take many days for this type of thing to resolve -if we go with the hormone theory for now as the most likely. The correct hormones need to rise and adjust, this doesn't happen instantly and I've had this for a week at a time. Don't panic, I know its stressful when anything out of the ordinary happens like this, but your doctor wasn't concerned and only said to return if it became heavier/didn't stop. I think from what you are saying that the general pattern is that it is less than it was, but still slightly there ? The type of pattern you are describing with clear then blood tinged/pink is something I can relate to and have gone a week or so with that happening, 'its stopped' 'no it hasn't' situation. The more relaxed, tough I know, you can be about it the better - as anxiety increases adrenaline instead of the very necessary progesterone.

Thank you for the reassurance I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it and keeping busy which is helping me. Im going to stay as calm as possible.

After yesterday's episode I had nothing for the rest of the day it was normal and clear. I've been wearing a pad to keep track also and there was nothing on it this morning but when I wiped I had discharge which was clear apart from one small streak of pink blood. So it's definently less than what it has been but still present. Very confusing situation and I'm having moments of ups and downs emotionally with all this.

Sometimes it can take more than three months for the body to go back to normal after a baby. Just keep an eye out.

Well I had no episodes of blood in disharge for 2 weeks just normal. Clear discharge. But now today I had a bit but not sure if this is actually my period coming argh so confusing. I'm getting annoyed with it now because I don't know what to think. My period is due and I just want it to hurry up so I know what the deal is never thought I would wish for my period to come but hey.
    Having all the period symptoms tummy pain, low mood, spots, teary. But my anxiety just want to inform me that it's clearly not my period coming and that I'm probably dying...

Standard hormone issues, becoming more obvious in my eyes. I had 6 days of spotting this week and last week, now on day 43 of cycle !!!! Awaiting a period.....

I know you are younger and recently post-baby, but I'm just demonstrating how once a few of the female hormones are out of kilter, irregularity and oddities arise.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information