Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotting between periods

Re: Spotting between periods

Are you breastfeeding your baby? Cause that can make the breasts really lumpy and bumpy.

No not breastfeeding.
    I can feel normal soft lumps in both my breasts but a few bumps have popped out at me for some reason I don't know if it's my HA trying to play games with me or what. But I don't know what is normal breast tissue for me that's why I'm hoping if my doctor examines me and confirms its normal for me it will give me a base to know what to look out for when examining my breasts.

Woke up sick to my stomach and nearly vomited. I'm absolutly terrified and waiting for 8am to come so I can calm the doctors. I hope I get an appointment.

I managed to get an appointment with my usual doctor at 9.30am so i can go straight there after I take my doctor to school so no waiting around. Still so scared but more relieved now i have an appointment.

How did it go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Well I went to the doctors, they put me down as missing my appointment it was at half 9 I was there from 9am! Then all the computers had an issue. I was waiting so long for my appointment I ended up nearly crying. I finally was seen it wasn't my doctors fault problem with receptionists.
    My doctor gave me a breast examination she told me I have healthy breasts the relief was instant! She spoke about the areas of my breast which are denser and fuller so I know next time. I'm over the moon about it because I spent this whole weekend worried sick.
    I still have the spotting issue but I am still ovulating. I'm on day 5 of spotting and I'm ovulating at the moment so I'm not too concerned. As long as the spotting stops within the next couple of days. My period is due again in 14 days so its all making sense to me. Last time when the bleeding happened it stopped 11 days before my next period came so I'm just monitoring and keeping track atm. But I feel like I can now enjoy Christmas

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

On to day 6 of bloody/ pink discharge on and off through the day. Starting to get low AGAIN and worried. My next period is due on the 29th December. Just don't know what to think

Feeling sick to my stomach this morning. Still getting blood or pink in my discharge. Going to call my doctor because I'm fed up now and don't know what's going in. It's so frightening. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact I've had a clear smear test in August 2018.

An update on my situation.

So I went to the doctors. I told her everything that has been happening she told me everything I had told her didn't seem worrying. She examined my cervix and said it all looked healthy. I have some ectropian which can cause bleeding.
    Shes sending me an ultrasound beacuse that's the only thing there really is to do. So I now have to wait for an appointment for that but she said she doesn't expect anything to come from that.
    When I get the results from that if im still getting the bloody pink discharge I will take some pills to reregulate everything because she said adter having a baby only 4 months ago periods can change. So have to wait and see now. Fingers crossed my ultrasound is clear I have to have one internally and outside. I've had this 4 months when pregnant so I know what to expect. I'm hoping the fact I had one 4 months ago and nothing showed on there means good things. Reason for last ultrasound was due to bleeding in the later part of my pregnancy where I had placenta previa the placenta was lying very low and had to have my son by csection earlier than expected.
    I'm still worried of course but I'm glad I saw a doctor and she checked me inside saying everything looked heatlyh makes me feel a bit better.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information