Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotting between periods

Re: Spotting between periods

Not feeling great atm. Keep thinking maybe I have cervical cancer because of the bloody discharge I know I was told I have cervical ectropian but does that cause bloody discharge all the time. Last month I only got the bloody discharge for 5 days this month its been 8 days and seems worse.
    I keep scaring myself saying the doctor must think there is something terriblely wrong with me to send me for an ultrasound. I'm terrified. I have 3 children, one is only 4 months old 😭 I don't want to leave them.

I know it’s scary but she told you herself that it’s the best way of checking. Mine did the same for me and I had (have) a cyst on one of my ovaries. This was me last Christmas too by the way, but I did try to put it aside as much as possible.
    You’ll be fine, so please try to enjoy Christmas. X

I know it's so scary but always seems worse at Xmas time. She said nothing I told her was worrying so I'm holding on to that and she said my cervix looked healthy so that's positive I guess. It's just the ultrasound that scares me. I've had one before so I know what to expect anyway. She said that she doesn't expect anything from the ultrasound so the next thing would be pills to reregulate my period. I just want to be normal :(

Just got my appointment through! The 31st of December lovely New year's eve for me then 😑 it's at 10.35am so I'm glad it's morning time so I can relax for the rest of the day. Still nervous though. I need virtual hugs everyone 🤗

That’s good, and they will very likely tell you there and then what they can see x

Feel like the bleeding is worse since having my examination. Not sure if the doctor putting it the speculum has caused this. I feel like I'm having my period now even though its not. Not due my period until the 29th December. This is honestly so frustrating I wish the bleeding would at least calm down for a bit and give me a break.

Really spiralling. I have so many cancers running through my min. Do I have cervical cancer, do I have ovarian cancer, do I have uterine cancer? I'm petrified. I don't want to leave my children �� how will I cope if I am diagnosed. I don't think I will I think I will fall to pieces. I don't understand why everything takes so long. Why you have to wait for scans and tests and results. These things should be instant. It's the waiting that really makes people sick it's just so hard and so unfair.

Life is unfair. Take a moment, take a breath and take a hold of yourself.

As of now, you don't have cancer, so don't worry about it until you do (which you probably don't).

I have a sister in law who had cervical ectropian and she had almost constant spotting, throughout her whole cycle. Her doctor recently did a procedure on her cervix and she said since then her spotting between periods has stopped. So yes it definitely can cause you to spot all the time.

Thank you for letting me know. It gives me hope

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information