Hi, ive been on sertraline 50mg for 5 years now. After initially struggling to get on it, i managed and my life got pretty much back to normal...... untill now!
Basicly me and my long term girlfriend split up nearly 2 years ago now and since then i havent been as good as i was.
This summer i came off my mountain bike and broke my shoulder and was given co codamol 30/500 to take 4 times a day (which i did for 2 months) i then cut down over the next month then stopped completely about a month ago. Well since then ive been getting gradually worse anxiety and stomach aches and last week ive felt absolutely awful. Exactly like i did when i first started sertraline (nausea, shakes, sweats, waking up early, severe anxiety)
Could this be from stopping the co codamol? Although i stopped 4 weeks ago. I was surprised how well i coped being off work for 9 weeks and now im thinking it might have been the codene relaxing me?
Im really scared now that im slipping back to how i was 5 years ago which was pure hell

Thanks in advance, nick