Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Oh, the grand old duke of york ...

Re: Oh, the grand old duke of york ...

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    I just recently saw a video of the Queen give a speech at the ripe old age of 21. My goodness that is one woman who knows how to carry herself...and evidently has for a very long time. God bless her.

N.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Catherine the Great makes Lizzy look like a sausage. They're actually related through Philip. Peter was such a strange character though.
    Imagine if today's monarchy could put people to the sword I bet the queen has wanted to run through a few idiots kneeling on that pillow for their peerage

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Imagine if today's monarchy could put people to the sword I bet the queen has wanted to run through a few idiots kneeling on that pillow for their peerage
    I wonder how Catherine would have dealt with Andrew if that happened under her monarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I wonder how Catherine would have dealt with Andrew if that happened under her monarchy.
    With a very very very small (think sausage cutting size) guillotine?

I nominate my ex for a test run of that device! You know...just to get it ready

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread Information