Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, the grand old duke of york ...

Re: Oh, the grand old duke of york ...

I think us yanks got a problem with this because consent age in UK is 16.
    Or
    If however he was in USA and had her there then they got the scumbag. Didn't she say it was 3 times? Or was that someone else

I see another accuser come forward but not against day honorable royal. Sounds like she was pumped by her own sister.

This whole business sucks a rat's.

For American males abroad age of consent is 18 even if lower in that country. In Italy it's 14. In China it's 13. But still 18 for yanks and includes yank women too. So if an American girl of 19 has sex with a Brit boy of 17, she's committed a felony. Can't see many guys in that situation complaining though

With all their millions and clout,nothing will happen ol Randy Andy will disappear along with Fergie into the background and toe-suck each other’s toes

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    With all their millions and clout,nothing will happen ol Randy Andy will disappear along with Fergie into the background and toe-suck each other’s toes
    I fear you're right. But, it will irreparably tarnish the name of the royal family for a long time.

In today's news it's alleged Andrew made racist remarks about Arabs according to ex home-secretary Jacqui Smith. She said something that made me burst out laughing

Described him as being 'not very bright' and 'at the worst end' of the royal family
    He really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and is missing a couple of screw up there.

I do like what Jacqui Smith said ! I think that sums it up - and thick and arrogant are the worst combination.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Or
    If however he was in USA and had her there then they got the scumbag. Didn't she say it was 3 times? Or was that someone else

I see another accuser come forward but not against day honorable royal. Sounds like she was pumped by her own sister.

For American males abroad age of consent is 18 even if lower in that country. In Italy it's 14. In China it's 13. But still 18 for yanks and includes yank women too. So if an American girl of 19 has sex with a Brit boy of 17, she's committed a felony. Can't see many guys in that situation complaining though
    I'm glad that the age of consent is 18 here. I think anything younger is too young. Maybe I'm biased, but as a person who works with teens everyday, they make stupid decisions, especially when together in groups, and they are easily influenced and can be taken advantage of by older people.

The sexual pedophile double standard is horrible. Many males who are abused by older females do not come forward because they think they're supposed to "like it" or if they come forward they will be labeled as weak or gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, but many straight males do not want that label.)

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I guess the question is: is it really consent if you’re under 18?

I don’t think so... she made bad choices, but so does everyone when they’re a teen.
    The problem here tends to be the international nature of things. Who has jurisdiction given we have a lower age of consent and some of this happened in the UK. But then we do prosecute sex offenders who travel abroad to commit crimes and I guess this comes from justice depts working together to ensure criminals can't flaunt legal loopholes?

Consent is possible under age of consent in the UK as far as I know but it's complicated and certainly isn't going to apply with such an age difference. It's more for teenagers having sex with each other, not for adults who know the law prohibits them from engaging in this type of behaviour. Under a certain age though all sex becomes rape so greater penalties can be imposed.

Are there girls younger than her who will have sex with men much older? Or course, they existed at my school and I would have happily had sex with a woman older. An 18 year old getting a 14 year old pregnant wasn't something that would make the news when I grew up and neither were teachers who slept with underage students getting more than a slap on the wrist. So, when ages are similar we can look at things slightly differently with historical cases but not in the case of someone his age, he knew what he was doing and loved it. Some of them will even be pressurised whilst seeing themselves in a relationship like anyone can be. And then there are the more traditional types of offender.

But yep, no chance of any charges sticking to this guy. They will just post him to the Siberian office for a few years and then let him slime his way back into the limelight when all if forgotten. If she had been a lot younger then it would be harder to make it go away with current public opinion but otherwise I doubt anything less than murder would matter when it comes to the elites. They break laws daily with their money and they are all tied into one another so there is no head on this snake.

It will be interesting to see where the criminal cases against those two prison guards go. Pretty obvious from what has been reported they sat with their feet up looking the other way. One of them will crack when they tell them many years reduced they may get or some cushy prison compared to the hell the one the other gets. But where does the money trail lead?

It's Frank Pantangelo, I reckon. They should be checking who visited him or spoke to him. He was given his way out for his silence.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Or

Yep, but if that American girl comes to UK and does it she hasn't broken any laws here. I think it's very complicated but more about those who travel to indulge it and use those trafficked than the one offs of a holiday maker.

I wonder how many accusers are real though? You just know there will be some money chasers who never involved and some mental unwell types who use it to attention seek. Just look at our famous case of "Nick" the guy who accused MP's of molesting & harming him which all proved to be a fantasy (he was actually a paedophile himself and even tried to blame it on his son to get off!). They will just undermine the cases of the true victims and public support will wane.

The American girl of 19 can't get busted in UK but can get busted when she return to USA

Famous case a few year back. A yank doctor rescued a Vietnam teen from a brothel in Cambodia. He married her there and she was 16 perfectly legal there. When they got back to USA he got busted for trafficking.

Yeah, who knows how many of them accusers is real. Shit, if I was younger I'd accuse him too.

I said this before and it upset some of them nice ladies here but I'm gonna say again so shoot me for it

I don't give a shit about Epstein's victims. They had a choice.

But I do give a shit for them Rohingyar Muslims in Burma who got raped by government soldiers then made to watch as their shacks got burned down and other family members killed

I give a shit about children in Congo being raped by Rwanda soldiers, many of them soldiers is kids themself.

I give a shit about all them children abused by UN peacekeepers in Mali.

And I give a shit about all the children our brave guys are killing AND abusing in Ghan Iraq and Syria and I know it happens I was there hot damn it.

So don't give me any shit or I'll go all cranky on yous again lol

We've had some cases like that too, Charlie. I think it might come down to our legal test about it being in the public interest. The public will care about a sex offender travelling abroad to continue with their acts. They won't care about someone doing something as a one off that is legal where they are. I'm not sure but the kind I've seen have been seriously prolific offenders who have been sent back to be prosecuted or arrested upon reentry. Add the awful fates of the Yadizi women to your list, also persecuted by other women who saw them as slaves and animals.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information