Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got out the house ... but it wasn't too great. On the plus I did it.

I got out the house ... but it wasn't too great. On the plus I did it.

I had to leave the house today under the worst conditions. I was in bed sleeping as I didn't sleep until around 4am. The phone rings at 11am and partner asked if I could quickly get dressed and pick up her friends daughter from school because she's been sick. My partners friend was out with my partner taking my son to a medical appointment and there was nobody else to ask.

I got out of bed and got dressed in my groggy state. My heart was pounding so fast that I didn't even bother to check my pulse. I hung around for 10 minutes waiting to calm down and wake up but I was still in a state. I guess some sort of instinct kicked in because I thought "fk it I've got to go she's not well". Luckily I know the girl very well and we babysit her.

I played chess on my phone while walking to the school. But I still felt like I wanted to just curl up on the floor and sleep. Heart was still pounding.

I got to the school and had to ask some builders where the reception was. Never been to the school before. One was cocky and said "the sign says right there reception". I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't read the signs. I spent a moment thinking about how the guy just spoke to me. I was considering going back to ask him why he spoke to me like that, but in my state it can quickly turn into anger so I continued.

Waiting in reception was hell. My mouth was so dry I couldn't swallow. I couldn't talk. It would be hard to understand me because my mouth was like the desert.

I picked her up, and proceeded home. I tried to have a conversation but she was struggling to understand me because my mouth was still so dry.

When I got home I grabbed a cup of tea and was fine. Still shattered because I need sleep but I guess on the plus side I conquered some battles today.

Had I have not been woken up suddenly like that things would have been much easier.

Does anybody else have this problem when being woken suddenly and have to rush about?

Re: I got out the house ... but it wasn't too great. On the plus I did it.

I donít manage well if woken suddenly with my fast heart too I totally understand where your coming from. But well done for managing it and you got the little girl from her school safe.

Just take it easy and try to forget about the builders they have no decorum! Just take it steady do something relaxing and try to enjoy the rest of your day.... hope your ok now best. PH x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixess View Post
    I don’t manage well if woken suddenly with my fast heart too I totally understand where your coming from. But well done for managing it and you got the little girl from her school safe.

Just take it easy and try to forget about the builders they have no decorum! Just take it steady do something relaxing and try to enjoy the rest of your day.... hope your ok now best. PH x

Thank you Phoenixess. So glad I'm not alone. The builders were a**holes.

I had a guy upset me yesterday he was a pig it triggered me but I realise now he was at fault

I had a guy upset me yesterday he was a pig it triggered me but I realise now he was at fault

Did you end up saying something to him?

Great going, James; I know it must have been tremendously hard but the fact that you did it was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Great going, James; I know it must have been tremendously hard but the fact that you did it was fantastic.
    Thanks Blue. Once I've had my afternoon meds I'll be cat napping. Can't wait lol. Past 4 days I've been running on full steam with projects, hunting for clients, looking after 5 kids. Today is going to be rest day.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Did you end up saying something to him?
    No I didnít but I made my intentions known in the restaurant and then he came and sat nearby then I cried with my friend

No I didn’t but I made my intentions known in the restaurant and then he came and sat nearby then I cried with my friend

Sorry to hear that. Some men can be horrid. I assume he was harassing?

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Some men can be horrid. I assume he was harassing?
    It was quite a simple thing actually, I had ordered our food at the bar and itís nice place so you donít get your usual louts and he leaned over and took the menu from in front of me whilst I stood there and was ordering, I had been seated at my table and given my menu which is what he should have done. In any case he should have asked before leaning into my personal space and taking the menu without saying anything acting entitled!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information