Hi everyone. I recently started taking fluoxetine again. I was on it a couple of years ago and it was amazing and I felt so good, this time i've now been on it 11 weeks and my anxiety is still not too great. I initially started taking it first thing in the morning as it fitted better into my routine, but then to avoid some of the side effects, i started taking it in the evening instead. I changed the time over the course of a few days, taking it a couple of hours later each day and from what I remember, I was doing ok. I then started to forget to take it so would have it anywhere between 7 and 10pm, rather than a fixed time like I try to do. I then decided to go back to having it in the morning as it was much easier to have it at a set time, so again, over the course of a few days, I changed the time. Since then, i've not been doing too well at all. My IBS has flared up again as it always does when I get anxious and I don't know if it's that which is making me feel bad or just anxiety in general but i've gone back to being dizzy and shaky all the time and my health anxiety is creeping back in. I keep reading how fluoxetine can sometimes take 12 weeks to really work, so perhaps i'm just expecting too much too soon but do you think the change of time has played a part in this as well? I feel so disheartened, it worked so well a few years ago but i'm really struggling this time