Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: day 39 and day 22 on 60mg

day 39 and day 22 on 60mg

still hanging in, waiting for the break. any encouragement greatly appreciated as this feels worse, but evenings after 8 are consistently ok, but were better on 30mg. anyway any morale boosters would be lovely

kind regards,
    Paul

Re: day 39 and day 22 on 60mg

Quote Originally Posted by Sober2000june View Post
    still hanging in, waiting for the break. any encouragement greatly appreciated as this feels worse, but evenings after 8 are consistently ok,
    How and when are you taking duloxetine? If in one 60mg dose then talk to your consultant about switching to taking it at the opposite time of day, or perhaps splitting the dose to 30mg morning and evening. Either can make a significant difference because of the short half-life.

but were better on 30mg. anyway
    What about at other times of the day?

I'm doing that, as she sugessted. 30mg, 10.30pm and am. been on 30 am/pm for 24 days now. Im ok after 7-8 most evenngs now

been on 30 am/pm for 24 days now. Im ok after 7-8 most evenings now
    It is still a little early for the med to kick-in fully, but hopefully it should begin improving your daytime mood within the next 2-3 weeks, Paul. I'm guessing you're usually an evening person as improvement often begins at the time of day we're typically at our best.

Thanks Ian, Today was tears in am after school run, then glimmers of positives whilst shopping with wife then tears and despair this afternoon. Also very exhausted. I don't want to change med as this is the longest i've been on a therapeutic dose this year. 25 days and 6 weeks today in total.

Now i'm OK as its bedtime, its just the thought of waking again tomorrow.

I don't want to change med as this is the longest i've been on a therapeutic dose this year. 25 days and 6 weeks today in total
    While it is still early days, duloxetine is looking promising so now is not the time to bail.

trying to hold on Ian. 4 weeks tommorow at 60mg. plenty of crying these days which is a relief kind off. thanks for your support

not good tonight. this is new and demoralising

not good tonight. this is new and demoralising
    Sorry to hear this, but it probably isn't significant. ADs are unpredictable at the best of times and blips are common, especially at the beginning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information