I was doing great challenging my thoughts from CBT went to town with my oldest bestest friend, kept having niggling thoughts, thought I was fine and bish bosh bang in the middle of the restaurant I had just sat down and I went from 0-1000 in panic attack. I had started to feel dizzy and suddenly I really could not breath, I really thought that was it and I was a gonner when my heart shot through the roof. We had ordered food but I had to get outside, my friend came with me the minute I was in the street I bawled my eyes out. And I couldn’t stop physically shaking from the adrenaline. We came back in and told the waiter to take the food home. I was devastated I felt horrible. We came home I cried all evening had my normal panics four or five times before I made it to sleep lots of little things kept triggering me after but I was able to ignore those. No idea what caused the restaurant one though. Starting to feel like I’m epileptic now. My family have ordered I take sertraline but I’m too scared!! If that was bad enough and they say Ssri’s can make it worse at first this is what scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk