Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slept for most of the day.

Re: Slept for most of the day.

I used to love catching Tailor when I lived in NSW but they don't come this far up the coast.
    Nothing but sharks off the beach here in Yeppoon.
    Had my best nights sleep in a week last night and another 2 hrs in front of the air con after lunch.
    I've been talking to my wife about moving to Tassie for a while now.
    I just want to live somewhere where I can go outside and play with my toys in summer but there's no way I could ever go back to a big city.
    I'm on the beach 8ks north of Yeppoon near the resort.
    Only 80 houses here and it's nice and quiet.
    Last edited by Phill2; 30-11-19 at 09:11.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Up here in the far north of the country it is the humidity that saps the life out of me.
    Lived in Qld off and on, mostly on, for 20 years, mainly SE and Townsville. Hated the humidity too.

I just watched the weather report and snow is predicted in Tassie!
    Not quite what I wanted. I'm returning home from visiting my sister in WA and on the Spirit tonight. Had planned on going south across the central plateau, but might need to revise that.

Flathead and Whiting are my favourite to catch and eat.Coral trout is overrated.
    Lots of big King George whiting and succulent garfish all along the north coast, and the premium fish down south is stripey trumpeter, but you need a good sea boat and/or pick the weather.

Do you go fishing often?
    Yep, have been on a low carb diet for several years and fish is my main source of protein and fats. Don't eat red meat anymore. Bad for the arteries.

The opinions expressed above are based on my observations and, where applicable, interpretation of cited data and are general in nature. Consult your physician before acting on anything stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    I've been talking to my wife about moving to Tassie for a while now.
    I just want to live somewhere where I can go outside and play with my toys in summer but there's no way I could ever go back to a big city.
    I'm on the beach 8ks north of Yeppoon near the resort.
    Only 80 houses here and it's nice and quiet.
    Tassie is the place to go if you want to get away from the maddening crowds, at least most of the time. It can get a little crowded at the main touristy places in summer, and the lycra loonies can be a pest clogging the roads. But it is getting expensive with demand far outstripping supply. Lots of climate change refugees. I looked at a new 2 bedroom house on 2,700 squ mtres land 3 years in New Norfolk in mid 2016. Was advertised for $200k, sold for $168k. The vacant similar size block next door is now on the market for $350k.

The opinions expressed above are based on my observations and, where applicable, interpretation of cited data and are general in nature. Consult your physician before acting on anything stated.

My partner dispenses them in daily doses in a pill box. Thankfully that was the only time it happened. I did some exercise and it woke me up. I need to set an alarm to take them tbh I forgot a dose last night. Missing a dose of these is rough.

And yep I'm still on the diazepam. Just 2mg though they refuse to upgrade me to 4mg so I've had to drop my dose back to 2mg.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I need to set an alarm to take them tbh I forgot a dose last night. Missing a dose of these is rough.
    Good idea. Paroxetine is very unforgiving when doses are missed because of its short half-life.

And yep I'm still on the diazepam. Just 2mg though they refuse to upgrade me to 4mg so I've had to drop my dose back to 2mg.
    Then the sedation may be a blessing by masking any withdrawal symptoms.

Ian when does your new boat arrive?,will we make it to M.I.and shall I bring my Tux.x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information