Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad News

Re: Bad News

Thank you Carnation & Scass thank you both so much for the reply and your words. They mean so much to me during this time.

I'm really after falling with my health anixety, like it was bad before but u haven't been able to move all day. I'm so sure like I'm going to have a heart attack now or something because like it's like something clicked in my mind saying that's the case?? I know this is such doom thinking but I'm so upset. People around me don't really know how to react and I can't blame them tbh

I am so sorry to hear this

I'm sorry to hear this :( Frankly, based on all the issues you had since it was put in, I would talk to an attorney.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Pkstracy View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this
    Thank you ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this :( Frankly, based on all the issues you had since it was put in, I would talk to an attorney.

Positive thoughts
    My GP actually brought that up today, she said it was a disgrace. I remember one time I went to her office and I couldn't even walk with the pain- she rang a number of people in front of me and they kept saying it wasn't their issues or wasn't urgent. I wasn't really in the mindset to talk about it today but she wants me to come see her next week to talk about it Abit more- just everything they said to me.

Also I apologise for posting such a ramble on about fearing heart worries now, yet my mind is really shaken now. I'm hoping I can bring myself around from it soon. Ive made alot of progress in the past and I want to keep that going....like today my Mam sat at the kitchen table with me for a few hours just talking over how this had impacted me and I lucky for her....sorry for ranting so much lol. Alot of words just came out there- I may have forgotten to say it but thank you for the reply ❤️

I agree with Fishmanpa. It really did sound like you were given the run around.

My GP actually brought that up today, she said it was a disgrace. I remember one time I went to her office and I couldn't even walk with the pain- she rang a number of people in front of me and they kept saying it wasn't their issues or wasn't urgent. I wasn't really in the mindset to talk about it today but she wants me to come see her next week to talk about it Abit more- just everything they said to me
    Definitely do it, go back and let her decide what the evidence is of medical negligence! I am staggered by the story, the lack of care you've had - its shambolic from start to finish, and catastrophic at the end - and I can TOTALLY see why this is impacting on your ability to trust professionals (apart from your lovely GP of course).

just talking over how this had impacted me and I lucky for her....
    Not sure about this bit ?

Thank you all so, so much for the support! It's been so lovely for you all to take the time to reply to me during this time. I think I may have worded some things badly! My mind was Abit all over the place. Today I spent most of the day out with my Mam, she's very into the Christmas mood so that was nice! I'm going to a friend's house now. I'm trying to keep up the good times and not be to overwhelmed by this xxx

You are amazing!

Aw thank you Carnation!! That's such a lovely thing to say but I'm really not xx

Today been hard, I'm nearing the end of a 14 hour shift. I got my period as well yesterday- which I try to remind myself in turn can raise your heart beat and make you feel all types of bad like I do!! It feels a bit like being cheated because even with all these issues I still have to deal with my period lol x it's still not fun, I've been very jumpy and just hyperaware of every body feeling today! My cardiologist appointment coming up soon- so hoping I can push past this soon!

I'm also going to see my doctor on Friday to discuss the whole legal thing further and I've also been in contact with my therapist and will be seeing her some day next week!!

Once again, thank you to every one here who's taken the time to read or reply xxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information