I had a lymph node come up behind my ear. Hadnt been ill. Google told me it was cancer. Left it a month hoping it was just a cyst. Eventually plucked up the courage to go to the dr, she said yes lymph node if it’s still up in a few weeks come back and we will test to make sure it’s nothing nasty like cancer and you’ve got one right at the front of your neck swollen too! Well I wasn’t even aware of the one at the front of my neck. I came home in tears. The one on my neck was by my windpipe. I have reflux. I thought throat cancer. I googled that specific node as I found out it’s actual location name. It just kept bringing up lung cancer! Well I calmed down and remembered the lymph node behind my ear was half the size it when I first found it at that point. Fast forward it took 6 months for the one st the front of my neck to go down until I couldn’t feel it. The one behind my ear never went down fully and I can still feel it but not on other side. This was about two years ago now. I’m still alive. It doesn’t always mean cancer.

As for your tonsils i told you what that was already and it’s normal. Deep breaths this is your anxiety taking over xx