Hey guys.

Not too great topic to talk about. Anyway I did semen analysis test 2 weeks ago and aside from low sperm count (at least they are there) my semen volume was borderline low 1.5ml which is the minimum and I did have 3 day absence. If I have sex every day, my volume is pathetic, like 1ml or less.

Drank 5l of water yesterday to see if it is dehydration, seems like it isn't. Also, I started taking tons of suplements Arginine, Zync, Vit C, D, folic acid, B12... Nothing is helping.

I think I have retrograde ejaculation since I started noticing foamy urine around 8 months ago and I thought it was proteniuria but seems like it wasn't that and my urine is quite frothy after sex/masturbation.

Causes of retrograde ejaculation are MS (how can that be the only symptoms I have no idea), diabetes which I don't have, prostate bladder surgery which I didn't have and that is pretty much it. This only leaves MS, but I mean, I would have some other symptoms I suppose before I damaged my nerves that I have this retrograde ejaculation.

Has anyone experienced similar thing?