Thread: Blurry Vision in One Eye

Blurry Vision in One Eye

Hello All. I don't post much but read quite a bit.

About three weeks ago, I had my vision in one eye go blurry. Saw an eye doctor that said something was in my cornea that was probably the issue and gave me some medicated drops. Went back a bit later after some slight improvement and she said whatever it was was gone and now my eye was just dry and if I regularly use tear eye drops, it should correct. A week and a half later and I'm still having issues. It's a weird blurry. It's more like things in that one eye just don't focus well, especially anything digital: digital clocks, computer screens, etc. TVs are okay. I'm hit or miss on reading something. Sometimes it is blurry, sometimes it kind of focuses.

This has got me super worried about other causes. I think I read optic nerve tumors for adults are super rare, but that's where my mind goes. The doc didn't dilate my eyes, but I want to think even during a normal exam she would have noticed something a little off if the optic disk was having issues. I just don't understand why a simple cornea scratch is still causing issues if that is all it is.

Now that my HA is through the roof, I've got a horrible tight neck and it feels like my other eye is having problems. I want to think it is just stress, but don't know. I feel I'm on the verge of a panic attack over it all. Doc is out today and won't get back to me until tomorrow. It's definitely affecting my work and relationships.

Anybody have any help with something like this?

Re: Blurry Vision in One Eye

Blurred vision is a common thing when you have Anxiety,that is what the Ophthalmologist told me, I have blurred vision all the time and it sucks,he also said medication can cause the problem.
    So stop worrying that it could be anything sinister.X

Thread Information