Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody discharge day after period

Re: Ovarian cancer worry

Why don't you just go and get CBT already

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

I just stood to get in the bed and got another sharp pain!

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Not sure why my posts are linked and then closed?
    You know exactly why and they are not all closed just merged like this one is.

PLEASE keep to one thread about all your same problems.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Constantly feel 'wet'

I'm 28 years old, and for a month now I've had an almost constant feeling of being wet. There's not always discharge there and if there is it varies to time of month but the feeling is constant. It leaves me uncomfortable mentally because I suffer OCD and health anxiety aswell so I worry I'm always aroused and I'm a SAHM plus I had cervical cells removed (check up in July and clear).

What's going on?

Re: Constantly feel 'wet'

Most likely you're ovulating when you feel very wet down there. Your natural wetness there will vary there depending on the time in your cycle. Sometimes medication can also have an effect on your natural lubrication.

If the wetness is too much for you at times, wear a panty liner on your underwear and keep some ph balanced feminine wipes in the bathroom.

Unless the wetness changes color, it smells really bad or it gets very red and itchy down there, you have nothing to worry about.

Yellow discharge back, cervical cancer worry

I had six month check up end of July - no sign of HPV and normal cells but I had a big amount of anxiety recently (intrusive thoughts) and o was regularly wiping my vagina more than normal amount. It's only been lady few days I've noticed a floppy yellow discharge. Now I *have* gotten yellow discharge before a period before but I also remember havin this when I had my bad cells previously.

In my head HPV is triggered and I have cervical cancer. I feel sick to my gut, can GP do another HPV test so soon? It has no smell (yet).

Re: Yellow discharge back, cervical cancer worry

It's far more likely that you've irritated yourself from excessive wiping.

That’s so normal. Especially if you’re playing with yourself constantly. I think every girl in the universe has gotten yellow globby discharge at some point but since it’s gross to talk about those things, no one really admits it. I have gotten it plants of times and I’m fine in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I had six month check up end of July - no sign of HPV and normal cells but I had a big amount of anxiety recently (intrusive thoughts) and o was regularly wiping my vagina more than normal amount. It's only been lady few days I've noticed a floppy yellow discharge. Now I *have* gotten yellow discharge before a period before but I also remember havin this when I had my bad cells previously.

In my head HPV is triggered and I have cervical cancer. I feel sick to my gut, can GP do another HPV test so soon? It has no smell (yet).
    You may possibly have a bacterial infection which can be easily treated with antibiotics. No HPV means no pre-cancerous or cancerous cell changes. HPV is responsible for 99.5% of cervical cancers.

Bloody discharge, period due 3-5 days

My period is due in 3-5 days and I've wiped bloody discharge twice today already. Since my abnormal cells I'm so hyper aware about any vaginal symptoms. I had all clear in late July/start of August and no HPV was present then. I'm so panicked. I get over one thing for another symptom. Lower back ache very mildly too.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information