Thread: Left side chest pain worries

Left side chest pain worries

So within the past 20 mins I started having a pretty bad chest pain on The left upper chest. I tried to jump rope as usually exercise eases my mind. But that was to no avail. I haven’t had any anxiety worries for awhile. I’m a 31 y/o male on medication for hbp. But I exercise regularly. Don’t know where this came from and nothing is seeming to help. I drank a little alcohol to try to see if it went away but that didn’t help. Not really having anxiety with it, just the pain. And it’s pretty painful.

Re: Left side chest pain worries

If it hurts that bad and you're that concerned, why are you posting on an anxiety forum waiting on and seeking reassurance?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Because I was trying to attribute it to anxiety. I want to think I’ve experienced something like this before. But usually I forgot my times of panic. So I was mainly trying to see similar experience.

Because I was trying to attribute it to anxiety. I want to think I’ve experienced something like this before. But usually I forgot my times of panic. So I was mainly trying to see similar experience

Hey, I've been having a similar thing and also try to remember times where I've had it and it's been nothing, which I have. Yours will be nothing too. I'm thinking trapped wind or pulled muscle?

I’m having the exact same thing right now. I wouldn’t say it’s bad pain - but more of an annoying twinge that comes and goes. I can make it go away by changing positions - so that tells me it’s probably muscular. Just my body throwing out random things again lol. Likes to keep me on my toes I guess!!

Thread Information