About 10 days ago I started feeling really bloated and a bit crampy in my stomach. I had a touch of the diarrhea the same day but then my bowels went back to normal. Since then I've had bloating and some light cramping around the top of my stomach on and off. It gurgles a lot and makes all kinds of sounds. I also had some diarrhea a few days ago and then the next day back to normal. My husband also had similar symptoms a couple of days before mine started.

I went to see my dr a couple of days ago who I trust and knows my complete history physically as well as my bad anxiety. She did lots of pressing and then said she felt nothing concerning. I explained that my husband has been having similar symptoms and she said it could be a low grade stomach bug/virus as in the UK at the moment they are seeing all kinds of tummy problems. She said symptoms would need to continue for 6 weeks before any investigations would be made. I'm still feeling bloated and a bit uncomfortable at the top of my stomach kind of below my sternum/ribcage and down to my naval and it feels a little like trapped wind. I've been taking deflatine but they don't do a lot. I don't tend to suffer with my tummy much so it's pretty new for me so obviously I am worrying it's something serious. I am carrying more weight than I'd like however I'm not obese, I'm probably a stone heavier than my ideal weight. I've had two c sections too which means my stomach looks a flabby mess generally anyway.

Just looking for a bit of support really I think.

Thanks