My period started as usual on November 22nd lasted the normal 5 days or so but I’ve come on again yesterday.

Since May I’ve lost 4 stone in weight through diet and exercise. I’ve been taking cerezette for about 7 years and until this summer my periods had almost stopped. I put it down to birth control but I’m wondering if it was due to my weight.

Now I’ve lost weight my periods have been a little strange they started like clockwork then one month I had 2 periods within a few weeks, put it down to weight loss/ stress etc didn’t think much of it. A couple of months later I had a period that lasted 15 days spoke to the dr who suggested I had some swabs done (came back clear) said it was probably hormonal and it should sort itself out. It did. Now this has happened I’ve been very stressed the last couple of weeks so wondered if that could cause a second period within about 10 days? I’m due my next smear in January last one in 2017 came back fine.

Any suggestions? Anything similar? I’m really worried it could be something serious