Thread: Shaky eyes

Shaky eyes

Not been on here for a while but I知 sooooooooooo scared right now. My anxiety has been peaking for a while but my last eat worry is my eyes- they feel like they are rolling around when I close them and when they are open my vision feels shaky. I have had an eye test in April and all was fine. I知 scared to sleep as my eyes go funny when closed so I知 very tired too. Any advice please

Re: Shaky eyes

Visual problems are pretty common with anxiety. The more you think about something the more you realise things you don't normally notice. If I shut my eyes right now and think about if they're moving, I can feel them moving. I wouldn't even notice it normally. My vision also goes shaky when I'm having a panic attack and a little distorted.

It is just one of those things that are anxiety and if you tell yourself that and try to realise it's a normal anxiety symptom hopefully it will fade. I know it's easier said than done.

Thank u my head and eyes are crazy at the minute. 10 years in and it痴 a new symptom to me

Thank you for your reply

Thread Information