Thread: Symptoms set off by smells?

Symptoms set off by smells?

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well. This happened to me recently and it made me wonder if it was at all common?
    (I suspect there is a good reason for it which I'll talk about later) But kind of curious of anyone else has this happen to them?

Have you been, or can you be set off (triggered) by strong smells? Maybe a chemical smell or other strong smell?
    Maybe you're feeling OK, then some exposure to them spikes your symptoms up in some way? (For me it's dizziness and tension, etc.)

Just wondering if others find this ever happening to them?

Re: Symptoms set off by smells?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy View Post
    Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well. This happened to me recently and it made me wonder if it was at all common?
    (I suspect there is a good reason for it which I'll talk about later) But kind of curious of anyone else has this happen to them?

Have you been, or can you be set off (triggered) by strong smells? Maybe a chemical smell or other strong smell?
    Maybe you're feeling OK, then some exposure to them spikes your symptoms up in some way? (For me it's dizziness and tension, etc.)

Just wondering if others find this ever happening to them?
    Hasn't happened to me lately. But yes, it has happened to me in the past, I would get triggered by smells such as bleach and ammonia.

Thread Information