Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out for work meal!!!

Re: Going out for work meal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Well done for doing it and not backing out because for certain that's what I would have done.
    Me too...My personal nightmare situation! I admire you, Sarah!

Yes Pulisa.....out of all possible nightmares this is the absolute worst. It's nothing to do with being sick or anything. Hard to explain, it's just a massive trigger.
    well done again Sarah.

Ghost…Spillways

Hi all, thanks for support, i made it through! And i made it through another meal this weekend too, i actually ate the meal too which is unusual!!
    Going out tonight to meet a couple of friends, anxiety high today though. Than annoying thing is, i like a couple of drinks...yet i know that i will the effects of it tomorrow as anxiety hits a high after alcohol!!

Well done you!

I just had the first of my two work outings last night; I was a bit panicky by the end but it generally went well and had a nice time.

Friday I'm facing something fairly big, though - staring down my claustrophobia and doing an escape room with some colleagues I like but don't know particularly well. I don't think I'd have been able to do it if the others going hadn't said they were going to be afraid, because I'm absolutely bricking it!

Wow, i've experienced claustrophobia, but i know it feels to fear something. Just think, its only a temporary situation and a temporary feeling. Hopefully the distraction of the task will be enough and you won't think about it! And, you could just confess you get claustrophobic?! Im pretty sure you won't be the only one feeling it in there! X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information