Thread: Freckle or a Tiny Mole Down There?

Freckle or a Tiny Mole Down There?

Hey everyone,

I'm scheduling an appointment to see someone about this in January (they are booked solid until then) and I'm not panicking but wondering what the odds are.

So down there, riiiight above the clitoral hood, is a tiny, hard brown bump. I first noticed it in late October during a shower, and ignored it, thinking it was some leftover period stuff. Mid-November, I saw it still there, and now it has a tiny little freckle right next to it. The bump in question is raised slightly, the freckle is not.

I have zero other symptoms - no pain, no burning, no itching, no tenderness, no nothing. It doesn't hurt to touch, only when I pick at it, and even then it's no different from, say, picking at a pimple on your skin that's not ready to come out. I honestly didn't even know it was there until I was washing.
    Because of this, I'm reassuring myself it's likely benign, but the fact that now it's got a little freckle-buddy chilling there has me wondering.

Are freckles or moles down there normal? They LOOK like freckles or bitty moles, but I've never had anything in THAT region.

Addition: I do have a lot of freckles and benign moles elsewhere on my body, moreso now that I've moved to a sunnier location, but this is a first.

Re: Freckle or a Tiny Mole Down There?

Quote Originally Posted by RetailMoth View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm scheduling an appointment to see someone about this in January (they are booked solid until then) and I'm not panicking but wondering what the odds are.

So down there, riiiight above the clitoral hood, is a tiny, hard brown bump. I first noticed it in late October during a shower, and ignored it, thinking it was some leftover period stuff. Mid-November, I saw it still there, and now it has a tiny little freckle right next to it. The bump in question is raised slightly, the freckle is not.

I have zero other symptoms - no pain, no burning, no itching, no tenderness, no nothing. It doesn't hurt to touch, only when I pick at it, and even then it's no different from, say, picking at a pimple on your skin that's not ready to come out. I honestly didn't even know it was there until I was washing.
    Because of this, I'm reassuring myself it's likely benign, but the fact that now it's got a little freckle-buddy chilling there has me wondering.

Are freckles or moles down there normal? They LOOK like freckles or bitty moles, but I've never had anything in THAT region.

Addition: I do have a lot of freckles and benign moles elsewhere on my body, moreso now that I've moved to a sunnier location, but this is a first.
    Yes it is normal to have freckles down there or anywhere else on the body, especially if you are freckly. Next time you go to the Dr, tell her/him.

Re: Freckle or a Tiny Mole Down There?

Hi, I went to doctors last month as I thought I had a mole or something there turned out to be a freckle and doctor said it was perfectly normal. Still might be worth mentioning to your gp.

Thread Information