Hey guys

So I've had panic attacks/anxiety for a while now and I know the direct cause is from a traumatic event I experienced. I was given apparently appropriate treatment at the time and also diaged with ptsd.
Over the past few years I've been doimg quite well until my IBS got quite bad. At the begining of the year when my gut was super bad I'd have multiple intense panic attacks during the day, and once I managed to placate it somewhat I showed slow improvement to the point where I was partially functional. However my partner recently left just under a week ago for a month long trip to the states and I'm almost back to square one. I'm filled with anxiety daily, and end up having panic attacks every few days. I'm thinking the stress has caused a cycle of upsetting my gut more, anxiety, gut anxiety and so forth. She's not due back home for another 23 days and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope. I currently have no medication for the anxiety which probably Is not helping in any way. However getting outside the house for any appointment is also very hard for me to manage like this.
I'm sorry for the huge wall of text, but any help would be amazing.