Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anxiety that is it....

Re: Anxiety that is it....

Claire weekes you call her I've been watching bits and bobs but any help or tips will do me.
    How you getting on with the cit any better? Xx

Hi Kendra
    i ve been off work past 2 days as feeling so run down, I think it’s combination of some virus and still not sleeping that great.
    I m feeling bit anxious about the whole Xmas period as I will be out of my normal weekly routine.
    My brother is coming over so I will have to go out and do something with him. He is one of the people who has the need to constantly do something.
    Plus obviously my family as well.
    How are you ?
    xx

Hi Keta,
    Aww bless ya. You have done well being at work and going through all this so well done!
    I'm usually Mrs Christmas but this year I can't get my head round the whole thing. I'm trying really hard though. im doing dinner this year I think there's 10 of us but it will keep me occupied.
    At the moment I am just fighting those anxious feelings. Sometimes I'm really good at it, but not so good at the minute.
    I'm struggling with work loads but they being really understanding. I'm trying not to give in and be off because I know I am better being there. But that's just me. I think if I was off I wouldn't go back.
    I feel so tired and worn out.
    Arrrgghh I just want to be normal.
    Xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information