Hello Everyone- I’m sure you’ve seen me on here before.. he’s I’m one of the “crazy” rabies people..

Anyway- I’ve been doing okay for a few months... and now I’m starting to notice a new phobia..

I’m paranoid of being poisoned ( either by a mistaken bad mushroom, something not being “canned” properly, or my newest... someone poisoning food when I go out...

I’m noticing it’s a fairly new thing.

In my defense- I’m not a germaphobe- I touch raw meat all the time, I cook a ton- if something drops on the floor- ehh throw it back in the pot... I’m more now starting to latch onto things that caught me off guard.

But recently I’ve noticed myself checking online for stuff like “how long does jam” last etc.... it all started a few weeks ago when I went to eat an artichoke from an open jar and it tasted rancid... cue my deep dive into researching canning processes.

Anyway- any help would be possible. I ordered a burger yeasterday and noticed a weird kind of..yellow/white powdery substance... of course I thought someone was trying to poison me and have now been sick all day.