I’ve had constant worry about bowel cancer ever since my HA started. Slightly over 5 years ago I had a colonoscopy done this was because I had a few symptoms, they found out I had a small polyp. He said come back in 5 years to do another one. I’m just slightly over5 years by a month or so. My bowels are all over the place all the time.Theu always have been but more recently I get constipation most of the time with the occasional diarrhoea thrown in. I have a blood but I know I have a pile it’s bright red. I’m worried that because I get changing stools between c and d (I know that’s what they say about bowel cancer. Last night I was woken with a terrible stomach ache and I needed to the toilet IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I know that is a sign to now it’s caused me to have a panic attack and I’m frightened. I’m exhausted I haven’t gone back to sleep yet. I spoke to m can’t therapist about this whole subject today before any of this happened and I think my mind nd has started to panic again because I’m just over the five years it’s now started to worry of again. Does anyone else need to get up in the night??