Hi all,
So I had an EMG and was able to see a neurologist yesterday regarding my fears of having a neurological problem. I have this weird pain/ fatigue sensation in my right arm and leg. This fear has been going on for over a year now. The emg went well everything came back normal, also the muscle strength test went well as well. I am not clinically weak in my
muscles. Yay!!! She did not seem at all worries about a anything neurological. She said this feeling and dull ache I am feeling in my right arm and leg could very well be a musculoskeletal issue. No big deal.

While she was examining me I brought up my worries of MS. I asked if I should be worried about it, and she stood there and shook her head no a few times which was really reassuring. She said an MRI is usually the way they would diagnose that, but said that MRI doesn’t seem to be necessary and there is no need for that from what I was showing her. Everything she saw from me was healthy.
My main thing is me trying to accept that and understand that she has been a neuro for years and knows her stuff. How can I accept this diagnosis and not go into a tailspin again about doubting her??