Hi everyone I posted a month or so ago regarding a constant twitch in my thigh, this has gone now so all good. I have health anxiety and can be rational about it sometimes lol. So il keep it short, I have been having full body twitches all over for around 3 months but I have disregarded them as anxiety and not really worried about them. Unfortunately 1 week ago I couldn't sleep (unrelated to HA) and only ended up getting 2hrs sleep and woke up with a twitch on the very tip of my tounge right side. It's not a quiver or anything like that it's a genuine twitch I can see and feel, it's only small and sort of feels like a pulling sensation. I tried to block it out but it will not go away and has definitely thrown me down the rabbit hole. I will not google symptoms so not entirely sure if tounge twitching is significant or anything like that. So looking for 1. A bit of reassurance I guess, has anyone on here had anything like this? And 2. Has anyone cured health anxiety and if so how? Thanks for reading.