Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Lines on Nail

Re: Black Lines on Nail

Yea but all google will do is freak you out and convince you that you have some illness or condition you don’t really have. Majority of symptoms one could possibly look up will return results of scary things because most symptoms are non specific and can present with all kinds of conditions but just because one has one of the symptoms or even two or three doesn’t mean they have any of the conditions.

Hi, I have not been on here in a month or so, the black line is now bigger or it’s a different one! It was growing out with the nail then I bought Curanail, the one you use once’s a week, it was my second time applying it today and I noticed I now have two lines one is bigger then the other. I feel sick, I’m really really panicking! I was doing so well, not I genuinely feel like I have something wrong with me. My body always aches, my head and mount is always sore and I’m constantly grinding my teeth in my sleep!

If it’s causing you distress, make an appointment with your primary or dermatologist and have them take a look at it.

I think I will, I’m trying to be rational about it and think it’s probably nothing but then I just freak out about it and the most random times.

That’s the nature of health anxiety unfortunately but just because one has health anxiety doesn’t mean they don’t or can’t have legit medical conditions or concerns. I’m not saying you have one as I think it’s more likely then not that you are just fine but it’s obviously causing you great distress and it’s always good to have any concerns addressed because we ourselves aren’t doctors. I mean most of us know a lot of medical stuff from researching and looking up symptoms on google but all that knowledge really doesn’t mean much because we didn’t go to medical school and we don’t have the necessary tools and proper training to apply all that.
    Last edited by Careful1; 23-02-20 at 20:25.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information