I will be the first to admit I'm in an anxious spot at the moment. I had blood drawn Monday for markers indicating rheumatoid arthritis and haven't heard anything yet. After my blood test Monday I ended up getting sick at work - excessive yawning, nausea, chills, sweating - and ended up actually vomiting at work. I am not someone who pukes with any regularity. I last threw up about 8 years ago after drinking red wine and getting a migraine. If I'm throwing up, I either 1) have a migraine, or 2) had too much to drink. Neither was the case on Monday. I went home and ended up throwing up one more time about 10 hours later, but by noon on Tuesday felt basically fine. Yesterday, I noticed my appetite was a bit suppressed, but figured it was just because I'd been sick. I chalked it up to anxiety (especially the yawning), having blood drawn on an empty stomach, or maybe a 24-hour bug.

But about half an hour ago I started feeling on-and-off nauseous again, and the yawning started up. I'm yawning about every 30 seconds. I also feel mildly "foggy". I stupidly Googled and found that excessive yawning and nausea can be a sign of a heart attack. I'm female, so my symptoms would supposedly be less obvious than they are for a man. Women can apparently have heart attacks and not even know it. So now I'm wondering if that's what's going on. I've also had a tightness in my upper chest and occasional bronchial spasms for more than a month that I attributed to anxiety, but now I'm concerned it's all related. My blood pressure was also higher than normal at my appointment Thursday - 146/90, when it's usually in the 130/80 range.

The good part is that I had other bloodwork done and my cholesterol, triglycerides, etc. are all in the healthy range, but so were my dad's when they discovered he needed a double bypass. I also had a perfect EKG about five years ago, but I don't know how long they're good for.

Somebody talk me down. Please!