I started getting anxiety back in October, never panic attacks just a feeling of being on edge all day or impending doom. I would have days where it was constant usually due to lack of sleep, or days where it wasn't there at all and I felt normal.

Few weeks back it lifted and I had 2 weeks where I felt totally normal, zero anxiety at all for 2 weeks, I thought I was cured. Then last Sunday for no reason it came back and its been pretty much 24/7, No good days its just there all the time, never gets worse but never gets better either.

I worry it might be depression but I don't feel depressed as such, this is just a general feeling of unease or impending doom and gloom, oh and of course the scary thoughts, the what if's which I think I have got a handle on by not giving them power. Is this anxiety and nothing more sinister? I can't understand why it came back after making such good progress. I mean my diet is 100% clean, I am exercising more than ever, doing CBT, doing the Dare course also.

Any ideas or advice