Thread: Moving pain in chest and back

Moving pain in chest and back

Hello all,

It’s been a while since I posted and I’m happy about it, but now a new thing has popped up and I’m trying not to spiral.

I’ve started having random pains in mostly my chest and it’s usually on the left side. It’s like a stabbing. Then it sometimes moves lower under the breast or over to the right side. Then it occasionally goes around to the back.

I’ve tried to tell myself that it’s either from carrying too much weight (heavy baby, heavy bags, bad posture, etc.) or hormonal changes.

I just worry that it’s also a heart issue or some kind of breast cancer. I’ve had echocardiograms and mammograms in the last five years, so I’m telling myself that I’m still good...but I’m still scared.

I’m 31 and I’ve got two kids. I’m not noticing any other symptoms other than the random moving pain.

Re: Moving pain in chest and back

I get these after doing core exercises. I used to think it meant something, but I started paying attention to when I feel it. It is not constant, it moves, and it changes when I breathe. All signs of muscular triggers, NOT heart.

If you are doing post baby workouts or even carrying the baby and bags, I think this can easily be the cause. Could also be things like walking a dog etc.

The truth is, if you are on here, you are ultra sensitive to anything like this. I don’t think you have anything to worry about here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Moving pain in chest and back

I definitely noticing every random pain. I keep thinking it’s from too much weight on my shoulders and bad posture, but you know how anxiety messes with you :(.

Thank you!

Thread Information