Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiralling

Re: Spiralling

Do you think you've got ovarian cancer and a brain tumour?

I know it sounds silly but yes.

Zippy, the reason why this feels frustrating is because when people make replies to you, its as if they've not written anything and are invisible. You are surely reading them (?) but there is no reference to anything the other person said.

I can't make my cheek twitch in same place surely? I can't understand that the twitching stopped for a month then come back IN SAME PLACE

Well of COURSE you can ! Tell that to my thigh that does it on and off in the same muscle for a few weeks, then stops, then a few weeks more. Tell that to my left eye that did it for a whole year, stopping and starting. Infact, my whole freaking body randomly here and there for 2 weeks a month. Twitching muscles can be from holding muscles tensely, and the chances are once a muscles and nerves are fatigued and 'jittery' it will happen in the same place again. Do you really think you are so different to many other women in peri suffering the same - because I can tell you that you aren't !!

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    I know it sounds silly but yes.
    Zippy, with respect, it is silly :( In the decade+ you've been a sufferer and on the forum, has any fear come to fruition? And no, this time is not different You have pages and pages of reassurance and logical explanations as well as scientific medical tests showing nothing is 'physically' wrong but you refuse to listen or even acknowledge them. How do you think members feel when you ignore that? Why do you think people are short and dismissive? What will it take for you to say "enough" and do something to help yourself?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 30-01-20 at 23:02.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I do feel completely different, havent had fatigue like this ever. I do listen and read replies but I'm obviously still feeling ill.

I do feel completely different, havent had fatigue like this ever. I do listen and read replies but I'm obviously still feeling ill.
    So what do you want? Genuinely, I don’t see the point in posting here and doing nothing more than telling everyone how awful you feel. What is the bloody point?

Do you ever feel like getting some balls about you and actually trying to fight this rather than floating around telling “woe is me” stories?

On almost every post you’ve written in this thread you’ve reiterated how ill you feel. At a certain point it begins to look like this is nothing more than an exercise in sympathy seeking.

Seriously, stop feeling sorry for yourself and put up a bit of a fight!

Believe me ive put up a fight the last 2 months everyday because some days I've wanted to give up. I'm waiting for cbt.

A lot of us just want to give up, though, but we don't because we have commitments and because honestly, a few aches and pains aren't that big a deal.

Every time you write down how dreadful you're feeling it just reminds you of it, though, whereas you need to find more fun things to think about.

Believe me ive put up a fight the last 2 months everyday because some days I've wanted to give up. I'm waiting for cbt.
    Sorry, but I don’t believe for one moment that you’ve fought anything. In fact, you appear to be putting more effort into fighting against any kind of reason or logic than you are fighting your real problem.

At least stop posting constantly reiterating that you don’t feel well, all that’s doing is keeping you in that zone. At least try to be positive and shut out the noise.

Sorry to keep posting. I had a weird experience yesterday, I was dropping my daughter and friends off and coming back in the car I went all funny. Like i was going to pass out, I laid on the bed and I felt like I was delirious and in and out of sleep/consciousness. I felt like i couldnt breath and had a raging hot fire feeling inside my chest. I was dizzy etc. It really scared me it was like an out of body experience. My heads awful today on left side and I still feel odd and dazed. Felt like I had a seizure or something.

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information