Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiralling

Re: Spiralling

Do you work, or have kids? Feel free to tell me to get lost if I'm being too personal.

I think you need to find some other things in life Zippy, even though you feel unwell. Even small scale weekly interests and things to attend can make a world of difference to your mental state, EVEN if you are feeling unwell.

No I don't mind you asking. I'm married with 2 girls 16 and 17. No I don't work.

I know I've always found it much harder to keep it together when I'm out of work - for the longest time, I didn't even dare take a full two weeks of holiday. I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but have you thought about going back into education, taking a college course or something?

Heck, I'll make you the same offer I've made to others on here with reasonable success - if you want to learn some basic beading techniques I'd be happy to help you get started.

I haven't worked for about 10 yrs because of my health. I usually have relapses but I pick back up again but I feel different this time since October. I cant get cancer out of my head especially when it's continuing for this long and my glands feeling up. But I keep trying to reassure myself that hopefully something would be abnormal on my bloods.
    How could you learn me beading?

Via video call - I have a dedicated working area set up with supplies and tripod, and the other person can use their camera to show me what they're doing.

Thanks for the offer but I don't feel in the right place/ frame of mind at the moment to do this and I don't want to mess you about.

That's completely fine. With all that said, I think you need to find *something*. You can't just spend all your waking hours listening to your body - that's a surefire way to make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    I haven't worked for about 10 yrs because of my health. I usually have relapses but I pick back up again but I feel different this time since October. I cant get cancer out of my head especially when it's continuing for this long and my glands feeling up. But I keep trying to reassure myself that hopefully something would be abnormal on my bloods.
    How could you learn me beading?
    If you don’t mind me asking, what health issue do you suffer with that prevents you working?

M.E /cfs.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information