Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reccuring Symptom Log

Reccuring Symptom Log

I’ve just had a headache come on suddenly been doing really well recently but now I’m overthinking It could lead to a stroke. I’m a smoker and I’ve been through a lot of stress in the last through months of paranoia and health anxiety.
    I’m trying to rationalise ninny head what it might be but my short circuit brain is on which is saying, nope it’s none of the normal reasons it definitely a stroke it’s going to turn into a life threatening stroke.
    Just need some support right now sorry guys x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Headache

It's just a headache, promise!

Have something to drink and have a nap. It'll help lots.

Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Elen
    Duly Noted!

My headache came back with avengence I’m in bed feel sick as a dog it’s a full blown migraine attack. Not had one of these since I used to have hangovers I’m lying in a pitch black room feeling awful.

Been her for two and a half hours and it’s flown by don’t know why time flies when your I’ll in bed. Been sick too just want it to stop now this is horrible. Wish this builder will shut up he just came to collect something from my mum but he talks so loud it’s ludicrous!!!!!!!!! I have never wanted to shoot such a loud rabbiting cowboy before myself in all my life lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post

Elen
    Can I rename this thread as I would like to talk about completely unrelated symptoms as I am unable to start a new thread therefore I can add multiple issues within this one thread?

I just wondered if anyone else experienced dizziness Well not 100% dizziness like moments of broken dizziness if that makes sense?
    Also when falling asleep waking up in a state of semiconscious? I get this frequently often it’s my trigger for heart racing and panic except now I control it except I feel like my heart is racing when it’s not? Anyone else

Just had to go for a blood test still had my stupid dizziness on and off. I was in the waiting room at the hospital trying to stay calm about my dizziness when I got really hot and hotter and hotter I recognised I was going into a panic attack so I took my coat off and tried to calm myself down and it slowly subsided. That’s the first time I caught one without ending up in a massive state and crying. Feeling a bit down it happen and worried about if I’ll ever be ok again. Just has enough of it now.
    Oh yer I want to rename this thread as I was warned about starting new threads about different things...any ideas how I can rename this? X

Hi Phoenix - I hope that your headache has eased a bit. I *very* often suffer with dizziness with my headaches. I have also had my blood checked and have a vit D deficiency. However, I still get dizziness even though my VD levels are back up to normal now. I am sure you are aware that dizziness is a common symptom of anxiety. Even if you whole-heatedly believe it is something more significant - I promise you it isn't. I've been there; and I have MANY tshirts to prove it. This is even more likely for you as you have described having a panic attack at the doctor's. You've done the right thing by having your blood checked - if they say you're good to go - then you are.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information