Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reccuring Symptom Log

Re: Headache

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyy View Post
    Hi Phoenix - I hope that your headache has eased a bit. I *very* often suffer with dizziness with my headaches. I have also had my blood checked and have a vit D deficiency. However, I still get dizziness even though my VD levels are back up to normal now. I am sure you are aware that dizziness is a common symptom of anxiety. Even if you whole-heatedly believe it is something more significant - I promise you it isn't. I've been there; and I have MANY tshirts to prove it. This is even more likely for you as you have described having a panic attack at the doctor's. You've done the right thing by having your blood checked - if they say you're good to go - then you are.
    Thanks Lucyy today has been a bundle of ups and downs. I was quite pleased whilst I was cooking I was occupied and ok but whilst I opened my Christmas presents I had a lot of sharp chest pains which make me worry and get upset. This evening has been paired with the same. I was dizzy at the dinner table at lunch and on and off throughout the day and then all yesterday had awful headache all day. Really got me down.
    Been crying tonight with this awful pain. I’m on high alert thinking it’s something terrible I just feel like crap
    Hope you’ve had a better Christmas than me. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Headache

Having a bit of a bad night tonight i have managed to convince myself im going to have a heart attack again....again with convincing to again as in heart attack i have never had a heart attack. I just feel a bit on edge and i got my blood test results back today, initially my liver was way off whack and now it is 100% normal because i am tee-total and very proud to say i gave up this coping mechanism. But my cholesterol is still high and its making me worry again i will have a heart attack my ratio is 4.3 in the summer it was 5.5 i know it has reduced but still my good cholesterol is too low and my bad cholesterol is high and i keep getting muscular chest pains near my heart and now im worried i am definitely going to have a heart attack....help x

Really don’t feel right....

I had been out this evening and had a lot of muscular pain and didn’t feel great. When I arrived home my face was burning hot for a good hour I didn’t feel too panicky about it just took it as a hot flush.
    Now for the last three hours or more I’ve been lay on my bed in and out of panic without panic of that makes sense.
    My mind is spinning I feel sick, I’ve got a headache I feel achy....
    I’m scared and I’m alone as my mum isn’t talking to me tonight I don’t know if I should be concerned I’m having a heart attack or neurological problem or if I should just put it down to anxiety and stress (again) my head it hurting on my left side I have just taken paracetamol to see if it helps I’m just scared

Re: Really don’t feel right....

Sounds like anxiety or maybe you're coming down with a cold? I think the tylenol will help maybe sip some cool water as well.

I managed to sleep for two hours it’s helped a lot I’ve got chest pains when I breath so I think it’s just a UTI I hope. Feel rough thanks for message

No problem. We're here if you need us.

Re: Reccuring Symptom Log

As requested title changed and threads merged

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    As requested title changed and threads merged
    Thank you very much

Feeling any better today?

Slept poorly feeling not great can’t work out if it’s a virus or just pure stress feeling crap

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information