Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reccuring Symptom Log

Re: Reccuring Symptom Log

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Feeling any better today?
    Not really I’m just lying here trying to wake up. Two people have recommended exercise to me which isn’t a bad shout. It’s just finding somewhere where I feel safe enough to walk. Even if I am a bit ill some fresh air won’t do me any harm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you spoil yourself a little today?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Can you spoil yourself a little today?
    I’m on the end of broke at the moment so I can’t justify any spending apart from essential spending some time in the fresh air would be just as good to me

Finally made it for that walk all in the dark on my own I made a point of walking to one corner shop and then down the main road to the other one. Feel super proud and energised feel like I want to do it again and again!!!

That's awesome! Congratulations!

First time since September I’ve been for a proper walk on my own without any appointments and without having a panic! Fingers crossed I’ve got this! I treated myself to some white chocolate cookies xx

So now I’m extremely pissed off. I was ok dealing with pain all night of my unofficially diagnosed chostrochondritis. So I wasn’t asleep so I went down stairs I thought the crisps I found were cheese and onion but I found out they were wotsits. I ate some a while ago and they gave me a fast heart rate and a panic attack....hmmm didn’t think of that too bad so I had a pack I felt fine I ate another two and now I’m sitting here rocking like a anxious wotsits eating idiot! So pissed off at myself can’t work out what ingredient triggers me....not pleased!
    Oh well nearly the end of 2019 let’s hope I remember not to not eat wotsits ever again!!!

So just discovered that “disodium 5’- ribonucleotide” IS ACTUALLY monosodium glutamate! Oh fun times of a sleepless night ahead of me....there you go anxiety peeps another one off the eating list of your as strict with diet as I am!!

Really not well

Last night and this morning has worst row ever with my mum I was crying non stop I didn’t sleep well I had six panic attacks in the night thought I was going to die. And then I had to go to the vet this afternoon I made it and did that ok but when I got home I came over all funny I don’t feel right at all. My hearts been pounding I’ve been sick I wanted to go and buy something for dinner but I had another panic attack before the taxi arrived so I couldn’t go had to cancel the taxi. Tried to have a shower and wash my hair but I feel genuinely off and I’m hoping it’s just my anxiety but I’m scared something serious will happen and I will die. I also have a mosquito type bite on my leg which I’m scared will give me sepsis and I feel really off. Please advise I feel so scared an dreadful

(Note to moderator can’t find my symptom log thread or else this would have been posted there too ill to look right now I needed to reach out for support move as you see fit)

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information