Page 99 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Do you class your first day period as spotting discharge or the first full flow?
    Do you class completely ignoring everyone ignorant and rude?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I class it as you popping up with random worries and ignoring all the people who respond to you.
    Yup, and you know what I only have myself to blame to be honest....I KNEW it before I did it.......I had a moment of weakness.

So I had first full day Sunday, bloody discharge day before and it's now Friday so I'm still in 7 days. However last three days are very very light and sparce almost spotting like and pink. Like I won't wipe blood for few hours then do. Is this normal, I'm a hypochondriac and worrying about cervical cancer.

It's not normal to ignore people. If you ignore them for long enough they'll have no reason to care about your worries.

I'm a hypochondriac
    Really ? I hadn't noticed !

As BlueI said above (Echoed by Venus higher up the page), if you don't actually respond to people who put replies for you, EVER, then they won't bother giving you replies.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    So I had first full day Sunday, bloody discharge day before and it's now Friday so I'm still in 7 days. However last three days are very very light and sparce almost spotting like and pink. Like I won't wipe blood for few hours then do. Is this normal, I'm a hypochondriac and worrying about cervical cancer.
    Hi HH,

Definition of a forum.

A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

A website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' posting

Hope this helps, cocker.

you`ve had odd discharge, cervical cancer worries, irregular periods and complete and utter disdain for anyone who answers you for as long as anyone can remember.

why do you post on here? I`m not bullying or harassing you here, seriously why do you post when you`ve no intention of responding to whats been said, ever?

is it boredom, the thrill of winding up people who aren`t well themselves? be honest with yourself and the forum for once, why do you have these massive chasing your own arse type threads that do no one any good? admin can`t help, doctors can`t help, no one seems to have a clue if you`re real or some auto generated virtual challenge to keep us all busy when we might be doing other things.

anyway, suns out in north wales and I`m logging off to go and have a lovely day.

2 days, no response as expected. nearly 100 pages of replies so far going well. there are numerous sticky posts saying `don`t ask for medical advice on here` yet you keep asking us have I got cervical cancer, what do you think, did I smell smoke, do you believe I went to korea - what does any of it matter really?

I don`t think you`ve got cancer, I`m not sure you went to korea, I have no idea why I come on here some days that`s what lifes like

do I think you are bored and scared of engaging with real life? yes, 100%. how is your child doing now? I`ve lost track altogether.

Triggered by a conversation about seizures today, my uncle said his cat had one then my cousin was then saying her boyfriend has them sometimes.

Page 99 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread Information