Page 131 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

I've been reading this thread for a while now and I honestly don't know why people are continuingly replying to her.
    I don't mean any disrespect here but the OP clearly won't listen to anyone, she barely even acknowledges people who are kind enough to respond.
    She's been very fortunate, in my opinion anyway, to have had cbt but with the carry on here she's clearly refusing to use it or even try to put it into practice.
    She knows what she has to do to recover. It's not easy, as most people will say, but she has to put the work in if she wants to beat this.
    Coming on here every day, telling us about every ache, pain, blemish, sensation or whatever it is this time is just ridiculous for someone who has had cbt and claims that she wants to get better.

As I said, this is just my opinion, but I think best way to help her is to stop replying to her and this might eventually force her to use the tools she's learnt. 130 pages of replies is just crazy when there is absolutely no progress being made.
    I think it comes back to that saying "You have to be cruel to be kind". If she doesn't get the replies here and if she truly wants to get better, then she knows what she has to do.
    Last edited by BrokenGirl; 27-02-21 at 19:48.

In essence I agree, but unfortunately what happens is that new people arrive, weekly, yearly, and start the process all over again, reassurance-giving and back to square one. I think replying reminding Rebecca of her true 'illness' and the reality of the life she is perpetuating are at least 'helpful' and don't allow new people to come and start everything from scratch- though those 'cruel to be kind' messages appear to make no difference either There should be a * on this thread, saying * 'please don't reassure this user, they have produced years of identical threads and are not moving forwards'.

Helen/Reb

You are randomly picking things out of nowhere and saying you have them. Come on be realistic - do you really think it was a TIA?

You have been told what it is so just treat it, like all the other things and stop being so dramatic.

If you were really that worried you would be on the phone to 111 again not posting on here.

You just do it to cause drama on here but we are not falling for it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I know I know. The fact the ringworm is healing but still there annoys me and annoyed I didn't bring it up.

I'm also trying to accept the doctor said it was ear infection but I've done some research and the spray I have is for outter ear. Surely an outer ear infection wouldn't cause vertigo/loss of balance? I'm worrying in case it was a stroke sign. The lady in 111 was a paramedic and she said she had not concerns at all but suspectrd vertigo for potential ear infection. Doctors looked in my ear with the instrument and said she saw spots and moisture. My anxiety wants to believe it's more than that and don't know why I can't listen to the experts.
    What benefit would you get if you did?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Helen/Reb

You are randomly picking things out of nowhere and saying you have them. Come on be realistic - do you really think it was a TIA?

You have been told what it is so just treat it, like all the other things and stop being so dramatic.

If you were really that worried you would be on the phone to 111 again not posting on here.

You just do it to cause drama on here but we are not falling for it.

Maybe have a think about why you need to up your game on here if people fail to respond to more routine symptoms?

What was said about new members not familiar with Reb holds true and is a big factor here. They'll always be a source of food for her dragon and she knows this. It's like another serial poster who is on several OCD forums, posts the same things, gets the same answers, gets blocked and banned and finds other forums to feed the dragon. If Admin were to ban Reb today, she'd find other forums to feed her dragon. Yes, I agree, not responding would be the best course of action but she'll always find a source of food for her dragon

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 27-02-21 at 20:40.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

But does no one understand how scary it was to lose my balance after waking up feeling dizzy. Of course its going to scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    But does no one understand how scary it was to lose my balance after waking up feeling dizzy. Of course its going to scare me.
    Nope .... not after years and years of nonsense Reb... not even close. Just more of the SSDD. Continue to post if you see fit. You'll see the responses become less and less and less until no one responds anymore. Your choice kiddo.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

But I did lose my balance getting out of bed.

BUT you have a reason for it so you can move on.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 131 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast

Thread Information