Page 100 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Triggered by a conversation about seizures today, my uncle said his cat had one then my cousin was then saying her boyfriend has them sometimes.
    Triggered by a member of a forum today who is rude, ungrateful and completely ignorant....

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Triggered by a conversation about seizures today, my uncle said his cat had one then my cousin was then saying her boyfriend has them sometimes.
    Please give us a reason to care.

afternoon admin
    can you let me know why my message was deleted please either on here on a pm? in the absence of any other match winning advice for helen, reb, rebecca etc etc I thought my post was timely and worth looking into.

found it, here we go

2 days, no response as expected. nearly 100 pages of replies so far going well. there are numerous sticky posts saying `don`t ask for medical advice on here` yet you keep asking us have I got cervical cancer, what do you think, did I smell smoke, do you believe I went to korea - what does any of it matter really?

I don`t think you`ve got cancer, I`m not sure you went to korea, I have no idea why I come on here some days that`s what lifes like

do I think you are bored and scared of engaging with real life? yes, 100%. how is your child doing now? I`ve lost track altogether.

Bruce - just walk away if it bothers you so much. We are dealing with things.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

with the tiny bit of respect I`ve still got for this place, walking away from problems rarely sorts anything out. Especially when admin themselves post publically little rants like

Triggered by a member of a forum today who is rude, ungrateful and completely ignorant....

consistency is needed badly on here, I`m recovered now and come on occasionally but it`s from a perspective of knowing fully what works and what doesn`t, and pretending everything is going well when the forum is heading for the ditch possibly isn`t the best way forward

You seem more than happy to berate certain people when they have an opinion, myself, ricardo before he left, yet certain superstars can post on auto pilot and are never challenged

it takes more than platitudes and bumping posts to recover, it really takes a lot of work. this place could be great again but ignoring problems won`t do it.

take care and I wish everyone the best. I`ll log off and you can remove my account when you get chance thanks.

Thanks for your comments BA.

I really don't think the forum is heading for the ditch but you are entitled to your opinion.

I know you keep asking us to close your account and we never do but I will respect your wishes this time and close it.

Good luck for the future

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

So it's been a while and I've been doing well fighting thoughts and anxieties popping up. However, as always it's time of month and this triggers a period HA. I think ever since I had the cells taken off I'm even more on edge if what's normal. It tends to be a 3 day heavy to mid bleed trailing off very very light sometimes nothing for hours over the next 3. Sometimes I'll have a discharge 2 days after finish bleed (say 5 day, day 7 bloody discharge). My brain can't think it's always been this way? If I'm just paying attention now because it's a new thing. I know I've always had 3-5 day bleed but the bloody discharge has happened a few times of the years noticing by my own threads in here.I did a stupid thing yesterday and touched my cervix to see if I could feel it and now I worry I've could have damaged it. Anyway rambling I know, but is ANY of this a concern?

Please respond to the 2 PM's we have sent.

I did a stupid thing yesterday and touched my cervix

Page 100 of 164 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast

Thread Information