Page 130 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Why?
    Read your post history

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I understand but I had experienced vertigo for the first time yesterday and it was terrifying.

And isn't frequent infections a well known sign of luekmeia?

I understand but I had experienced vertigo for the first time yesterday and it was terrifying.

And isn't frequent infections a well known sign of luekmeia?
    6 threads a month for over 6 years.... Not one fear real... definitely a sign!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I honestly believe Helen, right now, that you are doomed to a life of living this way. You have absolutely no desire or seemingly ability to use the techniques you've been taught, which incidentally you have tried and used successfully once before. Nobody should be giving you any reassurance of any sort right now, none, or in the future.
    Last edited by Carys; 27-02-21 at 10:26.

I'm scared of luekmeia because of infections below.

Sept - Thrush
    Dec - Sinutis
    Jan - Ringworm
    Feb - Ear Infection
    Wait, what?!?!? How did you jump to leukemia from that??

Hun - this is a 100% unreasonable leap even for someone with super high levels of HA. Not one of these things points to leukemia. Not even “increased infections”. Two are pretty much skin conditions, one is a cold, and the other could very well be as a result of the cold. Zero chance of leukemia. I know there’s a good chance it will fall on deaf ears, but please try to put this one out of your mind, and get back to your CBT practices of challenging your intrusive thoughts with logical reasoning.

I know I know. The fact the ringworm is healing but still there annoys me and annoyed I didn't bring it up.

I'm also trying to accept the doctor said it was ear infection but I've done some research and the spray I have is for outter ear. Surely an outer ear infection wouldn't cause vertigo/loss of balance? I'm worrying in case it was a stroke sign. The lady in 111 was a paramedic and she said she had not concerns at all but suspectrd vertigo for potential ear infection. Doctors looked in my ear with the instrument and said she saw spots and moisture. My anxiety wants to believe it's more than that and don't know why I can't listen to the experts.

Now convinced myself it was a TIA though I tested it myself a second time that night by laying down and getting up quickly. My ear is itchy and fluttery and crackly, the other ear is full of solid wax.

Quit being ridiculous, I don't know why you post here when you don't even want to recover.

But the treatment is for out ear but I've read out ear doesn't cause imbalance? Doc didn't actually say what it was just she saw moisture and spots.

Now convinced myself it was a TIA
    Of course you have, tell us something surprising Rebecca.

But the treatment is for out ear but I've read out ear doesn't cause imbalance?
    Yep, absolutely, you have a teeny weeny area of red and moist skin in your ear canal, probably you've been poking something in it I should think. So basically - it was ANXIETY.

I honestly believe Helen, right now, that you are doomed to a life of living this way. You have absolutely no desire or seemingly ability to use the techniques you've been taught, which incidentally you have tried and used successfully once before. Nobody should be giving you any reassurance of any sort , none, not one iota about any of your perceived illnesses, now or in the future. I believe, like BlueI, that you have absolutely no desire of any sort of recovery.
    Last edited by Carys; 27-02-21 at 18:54.

Page 130 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast

Thread Information