Page 110 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I really hope someone can answer me
    How does it feel to be ignored?

As they say, what's good for the goose......

thrush symptoms, the canesten doesn't seem to have worked so I'm of course more panicked it's something much worse.
    If the symptoms are thrush, thats what they are ! Of course, there is always the possibility its nothing, and you have created in your head that a normal discharge is something concerning and unusual You damned well know, after so many years of replies that cancers freaking well don't come on over night.

Why, oh why did I reply ? I just don't know. Sort yourself out, you are a grown woman, you have been handed the 'keys' to understanding this in therapy. You are going to raise a neurotic child carrying on like this. Before somebody jumps in and tells me how mean I am, and how 'people can't help it, its a mental illness', look back at the years and years of advice and threads. There is one factor here that produces this 'mental health' problem in this poster, and that is a lack of willingness to engage with and practice techniques taught.
    Last edited by Carys; 18-10-20 at 21:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Before somebody jumps in and tells me how mean I am, and how 'people can't help it, its a mental illness', look back at the years and years of advice and threads. There is one factor here that produces this 'mental health' problem in this poster, and that is a lack of willingness to engage with and practice techniques taught.
    You're not being mean. Most people with HA are desperate to get better and will try anything and everything. Others seem to want to keep the whole shit cycle going because they're getting attention, or maybe it's just easier to stay ill rather than put the effort in to get better? I can't understand that kind of mentality, but it happens..

What this lady fails to understand is that while she's fixated on her vagina (or what other part of her anatomy she thinks is diseased) life is passing her by, and you're absolutely right about raising a neurotic child. That thought gave me the biggest kick up my HA arse, and I have a lot of work to do in order to repair the damage I've done to my son. The difference is that I engaged fully in working to get myself well, whereas this lady isn't helping herself at all.

It doesn't matter what any of us say, this thread will go on and on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Others seem to want to keep the whole shit cycle going because they're getting attention
    This ^^^^^

and Carys .. "Why, oh why did I reply ? I just don't know."

Seriously, why do you? and then you say I don't know why I reply? It's wasted effort, but you know that don't you?

Reb is in her own head, not interested in any help any of us might offer, can't you see that?

I'm not sure if it's pink thread or discharge but I am wearing pink underwear and dried self with pink towel earlier. I picked up from tissue then couldn't see it? It was threadlike I think.

Earlier there was another bit of black thread and I wasn't sure if a pink tinge but I pressed it and didn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    This
    Reb is in her own head, not interested in any help any of us might offer, can't you see that?
    ^^^^^^^^^

I know vulgar cancer is rare and even rarer for a 30 year old but while putting cream on for thrush the one side of vulva wall feels bigger than the other. It goes up and feels soft like a muscle. I have a similar one other side. I really want to look in more detail but me digging around is what caused the thrush last time. Thrush has cleared up but using cream til I've hit 2 weeks.

I still have that sticky discharge feeling when walking though. What if its a lump I'm feeling.

^^^^^^^^^
    See ? More proof.
    Last edited by NancyW; 25-10-20 at 22:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Sort yourself out you are going to raise a neurotic child carrying on like this. Before somebody jumps in and tells me how mean I am, and how 'people can't help it, its a mental illness', look back at the years and years ...
    This was just like my mother and yes she did raise a neurotic child, ME! She was not aware or concerned what effects her obsessions had on her children, she was only concerned for herself and yes she was an attention seeker too! I was the oldest so copped the worse of it, my brother has anxieties too but fares somewhat better. The guilt, anxiety and lack of confidence I felt as a child has certainly contributed to my general health, including emotional and psychological. My mother passed away 2 years ago aged 91 (of old age).

1. We did the hard months in lockdown abiding by rules for you to get here.
    2. No one gives a shit if you prefer white towels or hotels with sea views.
    You're in quarantine for fourteen days ...obey the rules.

I hope those who remember my cervical cells lasered off appreciate my anxieties about anything vagina related.

Since the thrush I've noticed a skin tag/pimple like right by the vagina entrance in the right side. Very close to where the bartholin glands are so assuming a start of a cyst BUT upon inspection I've seen it's a dark shade of pink near this same area so I'm now petrified of vulva cancer. Petrified. I'm calling GP tomorrow but I can't stop obsessing.

Page 110 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast

Thread Information