Page 132 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

What are you doing about the blocked ear?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Olive oil twice a day as recommended.

I'm having a panic now Nic incase it's a brain tumor sign too.

Since when was a blocked ear a brain tumour?

You need to go back to CBT and actually listen this time and work on it

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

But I did lose my balance getting out of bed.
    So what, just seriously, so what ? We don't understand why you find it scary, its not scary.The human body does odd things sometimes, short-lived, probably caused by your complete constant adrenaline tension and tightening of muscles in the face. No, its not scary, things happen, people sometimes have the room spin occasionally - its means nothing, it passed, its finished. By this time tomorrow you will have moved onto another thing, then another, then another, this will fade into nothingness as you create yet another non-existent problem.

Answer me please - WHY will you do nothing to sort yourself out ? Is it that you can't be bothered ? Do you enjoy constant fear or get something out of it ? DO you simply not understand what you are doing day in and day out, for years ? What really goes through your head when people tell you to get on with your CBT, does it ever occur to DO that ?

You know what guys? I think she's right this time. Reb, you need to gather your medical records and seek the advice from a cancer center. Time is of the essence! This is your life we're talking about! $$$ is no object!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    But does no one understand how scary it was to lose my balance after waking up feeling dizzy. Of course its going to scare me.
    Yes - I actually do understand that. I have BPPV - it’s basically positional vertigo that can quite literally hit out of nowhere. One minute I’m fine and the next minute I literally can’t walk in a line or lift my head without everything spinning. I will be 100% honest - in the first seconds of an episode, my adrenaline shoots through the roof, I get all the panic symptoms, and my brain automatically goes to “stroke”, or worse.

But it’s how you react to these things that sets the tone for how you’re going to handle them moving forward. Do you fall victim to the panic, or do you use the tools you’ve learned to pull yourself back to the present and apply logic to the situation? I choose the latter. And each time it happens, I’m a little better at it. Do you want to be in control of your anxiety, or do you want it to control you? Because right now it’s running all over you, and you have the tools at your disposal to control it. You have a diagnosis from a medical professional, period. Don’t second guess it, don’t let your anxiety tell you they didn’t give you the right diagnosis, and STOP FREAKING GOING ON GOOGLE because it literally NEVER helps you.

I've always wanted to ask how you coped with pregnancy and labour..

Do you ever feel you have a few things going on at once that trigger you further.

So the ear thing, how do I know the infection is cleared? I can't see inside my ear and it said use no longer than a week. The wax in the full ear I haven't seen fall out anywhere yet. I've still felt slightly dizzy. I have the ringworm still, is it healed and is redness left over? I've now seen this morning that my piles are flared after blood after BM. I also have a some weird bruises on my legs. I'm struggling.

It's almost a week tomorrow that I started the ear spray and I've noticed it started to pop and crackle. I feel light headed aswell. I'm trying to rationalise this is ear related but my anxiety is expecting a stroke or tumor which in turn causes more panic and lightheaded. This is the worst I've felt for a long time.

I hadn't eaten all day until just 1pm only had two coffees. Also using olive oil and haven't noticed any wax but feel it tickle so maybe it's looser?

I've strayed the balance tests again and sway with romberg and can't do the eyes closed one leg for more than 5 seconds without swaying so there's that. I'm so panicked.

Page 132 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast

Thread Information