Page 134 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I don't actually know what meds I was in a state on the call. He talked through the various options he could take but I think he mentioned propanol? Definitely anxiety meds as he said I needed to clear my head.

And yes Emmz I do have a gorgeous child, my ultimate best friend and that's why it terrifies me that I will forget them.
    "Them"?
    Propanolol is a beta blocker

I don't actually know what meds I was in a state on the call. He talked through the various options he could take but I think he mentioned propanol? Definitely anxiety meds as he said I needed to clear my head.
    When will you be picking them up? Let us know and what med/dosage was prescribed.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hes also asked me to self refer to CBT again. And said it will only work if I put the work in too. I told him I'd tried it 3 times previously but no improvement but also said I lazy with it. I've not been experiencing more stress than usual and just bit the bullet and called GP. Cried to receptionist and got the call back that morning. He said he wanted me to take a short term dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    "Them"?
    Propanolol is a beta blocker
    I keep their gender and age private. One singular toddler who I love with every ounce of me. It was spiral feeling today initially I was like woah sorry forgot you were here then it went to woah what if I didn't know who they were or forgot them altogether.

One singular toddler who I love with every ounce of me.
    Then you haven't forgotten

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I recall you had a little girl.... too much post history to confirm but that's what I recall.... So many have pleaded with you to get help so you can be there for her. It's high time you did.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

That's what the doctor said. He said it's obvious how much my child means to me (prior to today's brain fog episode) and that he knows I wouldn't want them picking it up. My child is at that inquisitive copy cat age so already does copy me with make up and phrases. I'd hate for my mental health to rub off on them. I'm also due on, sorry for TMI and read brain fog is common. Also, if it was an intrusive thought I can recognise the fight or flight reaction I've been feeling of panic. Means I panic so much because it is furthest thing from truth.

Still didn't stop me googling brain tumors though 😏

That's what the doctor said. He said it's obvious how much my child means to me (prior to today's brain fog episode) and that he knows I wouldn't want them picking it up. My child is at that inquisitive copy cat age so already does copy me with make up and phrases. I'd hate for my mental health to rub off on them. I'm also due on, sorry for TMI and read brain fog is common. Also, if it was an intrusive thought I can recognise the fight or flight reaction I've been feeling of panic. Means I panic so much because it is furthest thing from truth.

Still didn't stop me googling brain tumors though 
    At least you didn't forget about googling

Chance would be a fine thing.

for 0.001 seconds I forgot my child was in room with me which led to be panicking I forgot I was a mother and oh what if this is memory loss or forgetfulness which is a tumor.
    The average time of a blink of the eye is .1 to .4 milliseconds. You're saying you forgot for less than that and your worried?

FMP

Page 134 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast

Thread Information