Page 136 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

I had told him my panic and explained how I jump from bruise to leukemia, headache to tumor. Also said I had a busy mind and current intrusive thoughts. Should I not take these then?

Yes you should take them if that is what they prescribed but in my opinion you are not going to see great results with them and you need to be on them for about 6 months to see any help at all.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hes asked me to take alongside CBT which I've not yet rang up and self referred to.

What happened to the propanolol you were originally prescribed? Another day, another doctor, another opinion..? Another course of CBT of course..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    What happened to the propanolol you were originally prescribed? Another day, another doctor, another opinion..? Another course of CBT of course..
    There's that gut feeling again

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post

FMP
    Definitely regurgitation issues here..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Definitely regurgitation issues here..
    Burp....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post

FMP
    Told ya so
    😉

Wait, isn't that your line ? 😆

Re: Yellow nails, image attached

Wow. Just wow.

I’m currently in the middle of my own personal HA spiral and after spending far too much time reading 100+ pages on this thread I feel IMMENSELY better

Reading this reminded me of 16 year old me - every red mark was leukaemia, every bruise was cancer, every headache was a tumour, every loose bm was cancer. I have had extensive therapy to challenge the intrusive thoughts and Helen I suggest you have the same.

Just addressing a few of your worries as I’ve gone through -
    Your cervical cancer fears - I had LLETZ in 2016, after 6 months I was released back to three yearly checks. If you were HPV negative at your last check, you are highly unlikely to have cancer now.

Your obsession with your vagina - please DO NOT make a habit out of touching your cervix. You will absolutely give yourself an infection. Also, vaginas are not symmetrical. One side can feel bigger, harder, softer and it does not mean anything sinister. I personally haven’t dared look at mine since my baby girl was unceremoniously pulled out of me with forceps and they had to slice me and stitch me up like a rag doll

Ringworm - I’ve had it, it was itchy and a bit weird looking but it cleared up. Don’t know why you bothered worrying about that one.

Numerous marks and scabs - skin cancer will not just appear as a dot on your skin. There is far more to it than that.

I’ve forgotten the rest and I don’t know why I’ve bothered to reply because it’s clear it will be ignored but I think it’s more to get it off my chest than any hope that you will pay attention.

I’ll finish with this. GET HELP. You need long term professional psychotherapy. Not just CBT but full therapy to help you to challenge these thoughts that are clearly taking over your life. Get help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't t prescribed propanol it's what he mentioned among all of my options and what the best route was.

And yes I also had a lletz in 2019, smear clear 6 months later. Due next one next year.

How do I get therapy on NHS that isn't talking therapies CBT because it's all they ever offer?
    Last edited by helenhoo; 30-03-21 at 14:55.

Page 136 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast

Thread Information