Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So how did the review with your doctor go on the 16th? Did it happen or has it been postponed.....?
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I've answered that question FMP.

Have you?

I think it was with her Dr she had the CBD discussion and something about chasing CBT ? Or have I got the wrong end of it ?

$post[field6]
    helenhoo said:
    01-05-21 20:59
    Hi, so I didn't take the meds and sought alternative route of CBD capsules as I was terrified of the side effects of Flux. I had discussion with GP about cbd and he was arsey and rude about it. I even asked if we could consider alternate meds. Since then CBD hasn't worked much but have only been on lowest dose, waiting on my CBT too for over a month so going to chase Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    $post[field6]
    helenhoo said:
    01-05-21 20:59
    Hi, so I didn't take the meds and sought alternative route of CBD capsules as I was terrified of the side effects of Flux. I had discussion with GP about cbd and he was arsey and rude about it. I even asked if we could consider alternate meds. Since then CBD hasn't worked much but have only been on lowest dose, waiting on my CBT too for over a month so going to chase Tues.
    So if I understand you correctly, you decided not to follow your doctor's advice concerning meds and discussed using CBD which your doctor blew off, and then discussed the use of other prescription meds which you blew off, so you say you'll follow up on CBT next week?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Doc prescribed flux.
    ALOT of you in here, even Nic said Flux wasn't right/takes months to work, read horrid side effects and been told horrid side effects. All well and good but as a single parent I didn't want to risk temper or hallucinations or suicidal thoughts.

I've researched CBD for months, joined support groups and instead tried this supplement on low dose, currently got higher dose ordered.

Spoke with doc on 16th, he wasn't open minded about CBD at all despite me saying I was open to alternatives he brushed me off almost like a 'you've made your bed' attitude because I chose cbd over flux. I was open to an alternative med, he brushed me off.

What alternative med were you open to? Why should your GP believe that you would be open to taking a different med?
    Last edited by pulisa; 02-05-21 at 08:39.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Doc prescribed flux.
    ALOT of you in here, even Nic said Flux wasn't right/takes months to work, read horrid side effects and been told horrid side effects. All well and good but as a single parent I didn't want to risk temper or hallucinations or suicidal thoughts.

I've researched CBD for months, joined support groups and instead tried this supplement on low dose, currently got higher dose ordered.

Spoke with doc on 16th, he wasn't open minded about CBD at all despite me saying I was open to alternatives he brushed me off almost like a 'you've made your bed' attitude because I chose cbd over flux. I was open to an alternative med, he brushed me off.
    But this is why we try not to give medical advice, because we don’t actually know you and your GP does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My GP doesn't know me though since I've been at this doctors I've had different person each time. Turns out he was a clinical nurse practitioner (i say gp I posts as that was what he was refered to).

Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast

Thread Information