Page 147 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1639

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

If you are worried see the Doctors or ask someone more qualified than randoms on a forum.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Update on ears, really really anxious.

24th May Cold virus
    31st May Ear infection
    4th June Tinnitus and ear full
    6th June Audiologist removed wax one ear but not the other saying eardrum had bubbles on.

Went back to doctor who said she's not sure how audiologist saw bubbles as ear has 50% wax but she can see ear drum is opaque. She suspects ENT as I can't pop the right ear at all, she's referring me to ENT. I'm highly anxious. Anything from wax build up to middle ear fluid to tumor. It's making me so much more on edge than I was before.

Sorry, meant to say she suspects ETD, Eustachian Tube Dysfunction.

You are just going to have to go with the flow. There is nothing we can do.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Looking for a little late night logic please

Just went for a wee and saw blood in toilet, wiped and its from my bottom, panic ensued.

I know I have piles, still prominent and very much there from birthing my child 3 years ago and I know I was straining for a BM earlier but that was literally hours ago. Why would there be blood hours later when only going for a wee.

Trying not to worry, I have zero concerns in my bowels at all until now. Sitzed bath with salt and warm water but feel a little uneased still.

As you say, you strained for a bowel movement earlier on. I'm not an expert bit I would say it was from then. I've had piles from having my son 24 years ago, it goes through phases and I've had blood from straining and blood from diarrhoea. Try not to worry, I believe it's connected to your piles.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Looking for a little late night logic please

Just went for a wee and saw blood in toilet, wiped and its from my bottom, panic ensued.

I know I have piles, still prominent and very much there from birthing my child 3 years ago and I know I was straining for a BM earlier but that was literally hours ago. Why would there be blood hours later when only going for a wee.
    Hubs has bleeding piles and there's often some blood left in the bottom of the loo after he's flushed..

Could be that the blood was already there from your last visit - you've noticed it, then wiped your bum. Naturally - if you have external piles - wiping will irritate them.

Thanks for replies. I did some post wiping and dabbed around my bottom and their was some red blood on tissue around the external piles.

Nothing all day until I went for a BM and then was in toilet and alot of the paper too. I have a lot of piles down there, excuse the vulgarity but feels like grapes. Nene since I gave birth so what causes a flare. My diet has been noticeably bad as I worry about the Aear issue, I'm talking 4/5 takeouts a week compared to one a month. I have anusol but left at my child's father's houses under the pram. As mentioned no concerns at all until now, have occasional bouts of blood after poop and have thought 'piles flare up' but I'm scared atm

I've actually been better with my ear things as I *think* it's been subsiding and now this. Literally one physical symptom after another.

Page 147 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast

Thread Information